I'm so tired that I can not go to fetch my Kobra. It is not that far but I'm that tired (exhausted, worn out, ---even: DEAD). It might be because I'm supposed to be learning day-in day-out, but I'm afraid it's not the case. It's because of a the party I've been to the other night (and the lecture I've attended at 8 a.m. in the morning).
I really envy those students who can make a serious decision and take their time to sleep over. I'm afraid I'm such a weak person that I could not miss a single class for so humble-a-reason as sleeping. Anyhow, I was one of the 9 students of the 120-something who turned up today at the EngLit+CultI lecture.
I tried to avoid the classes beginning at 8 a.m.(and those beginning at 10p.m., noon, 2p.m., 4p.m. and 6p.m., by the way) but unfortunately there were some which I could skip not. So out of the 3 possible possession of a university student (parties, sleeping, learning) I own two only.
You may not interested in all that but I don't really care. In fact, there is only one thing that ever drawn my attention; I add it as a very last word of my blog; I name the magical substance; the thing commonly known as: BEER.
Prosit!
ReplyDeleteYou're a hero that you went to that class. Unfortunately I had to work so I couldn't attend.
ReplyDelete"I tried to avoid the classes beginning at 8 a.m.(and those beginning at 10p.m., noon, 2p.m., 4p.m. and 6p.m., by the way)" -- This is it, I totally agree. Last semester I had almost all my lessons at 8. a.m. which is freakin tiring.
Anyway, a good beer solves anything and makes your days more happier.