Tuesday, 19 April 2011

Being continued

…ately. I’m going to learn for my British News Analysis course. That’s quite thought but still interesting as I’m more likely to analyze British news in my entire life than sweeping chimneys or milking sacred cows, by the by. Besides that I have 14 more subjects to discover (no list this time) so I’m going to have a calm, relaxing exam period.

I’ve just realised I’m interested in other things besides English. It would be a pleasure to have at least 3 majors and 4 minors at the same time, but I think I can’t do that. I wanted to restart university just after I finished it but the idea of learning for life is opposed by the ever current government, therefore I’m a kind of rebel - sucking out all the marrow of life.

Anyhow, I’m still in full-scale alert to learn for my only major. The main idea being not to do anything until the very last minute-and it works surprisingly well. I have a secret substance to get me through those risky times. It’s called KOBRA POWER ENERGY DRINK. I spent many days&nights with it and can’t say a word against. Give it a try!

5 comments:

  1. Done some googling for that drink, but the only hits returned are from some obscure Facebook page. However, a Cobra branded energy drink does seem to exist. Would you recommend it to others, too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The full name is not widely known. Relevant hits will come up for 'Kobra energiaital'. I've read many blog entries about this drink, consumed much of this drink and very definitely recommend it to others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://take-o-f-f.blogspot.com/2011/04/being-continued-by-benedek.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see you drinking it all the time. The suprising fact is that your heart is still beating! :) Congrats on surviving the consumption of such a big amount of energy drink. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Forever Kobra and Beer, and of course you as well, hopefully with a healthy liver. :P

    ReplyDelete