Thursday, 24 February 2011

Not fear, not loathing, not even in Las Vegas

    
          This is a virtual image of Ádám, my loudest friend. He just can't stand not being deafening and that fact is not obviously disadvantegous. Many summer nights I found him in the dark just by following his voice. He was humbly sitting with a can and a fag in his hand -being the noisiest of all- and using the wildest variety of swearwords ever. One day he might be rewarded for it as he can combine gods and devils with all known taboos and  pervertion  (or some odd law may send him to prison). Apart from all that, he is the queen (sic!) of the hitch-hikers, the nerd of nerds and the 100 kilomerte hiker.

It's not easy to write about friendship (or -in fact- about anything) being so sleepy, knowing that there are many pages on Coospace I must read, some others I should read and some that are not on Coospace but I have to read them and I even have to write about some texts and learn another while not forgetting to get my own life as well as one of a millionaire, one of a rockstar and one of a prime minister. In order to arrange all this (and much more) I just stop blogging immedi

7 comments:

  1. Up to this point, the commenting system is supposed to be working.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell yeah, a cool blog I have!
    Keep posting, my dear own self!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god...:D
    At least you're the number one fan of youself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D congratulations for this extraordinary accomplishment! :D
    Anyway, I like your friendship topic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teat, beer and wedge are good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for making me laugh (as always), my Dear Love, Benedek. You owe me a love letter for Valentines Day, btw. :)

    ReplyDelete